Criminal Division

The Criminal Records Division is responsible for Criminal Court filings such as Bond Petitions, Records Requests, Pleadings, and Change of Address.

We are not responsible for scheduling court dates.

Criminal Record information can be viewed on-line at re:Search GA via

Obtaining Copies of Records

You may obtain copies from your Indicted Criminal Case.

Please use the Request for Documents Form. If the file requested is off-site, please allow 48 hours for delivery.

Other Resources